Thank for your patience while I was sick this past week. Isn’t Mrs. Judy an awesome substitute teacher? Hopefully we can schedule some catch-up times for the Wednesday/Thursday classes who have missed due to short weeks, holidays, etc.
- First Grade: Bring a small stuffed animal to class if you wish, it’s optional. We will try again to play Sid’s Safety Game the animals can help us.
- Second Grade: Assessment: Surf Swell Comics (Stories) About Web Safety are DUE.
- Third Grade: Study the Cyberbullying and Online Safety sections of Professor Garfield’s Infinite Learning Lab for a summative assessment.
- Fourth Grade: Continue Digital Passport Modules. HOMEWORK: Re-play any modules if you didn’t pass with at least 60%. Mr. Wolger’s class will have an extra session on Wednesday morning at 8:50 in addition to their regular class.
- Fifth Grade: Team Project: 9 Elements/ISTE Standard 5. In class we will work on our projects.
FINISHED WITH YOUR WORK EARLY? TRY THESE:
- Privacy Pirates
- My Online Neighborhood - watch